Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
116 Jackson Blvd, Nashville
This historic Belle Meade estate was designed by Bryant Fleming and Herbert Rodgers. There is abundant statuary and fabulous horticulture through the 6.53 acres. The house is full of old world charm, and has a guest house with great potential. One of the sitting rooms could be a 5th bedroom. Perfect location for pool. Storage and closets are plentiful. This home is wonderful for entertaining.
- MLS® #2156037
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage9,608
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces5
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached - Side,Attached
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Carriage/Guest House
- Date ListedJune 3rd, 2020
- Days on Market290
- Address116 Jackson Blvd
- SubdivisionBelle Meade
- CountyDavidson County, TN
- Zip Code37205
- Interior FeaturesExtra Closets,Storage,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces6
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJulia Green Elementary
- MiddleJohn T. Moore Middle School
- HighHillsboro Comp High School
- Listing OfficeFridrich & Clark Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2021 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on May 15th, 2021 at 9:39am CDT.