Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7037 Fiddlers Glen Dr.- Lot 110, Arrington
The Jones Company's Newest Williamson County Community!! This is the chance to get in while Pricing is Hot!!! Come build your 5 Bedroom 4.5 Bathroom Dream Home. Master and Guest Bedrooms on the Main Level and 3 Oversized Bedrooms Upstairs. Formal Dining with Butler's Pantry, Open Gourmet Kitchen to Great Room, 9' Island with Bookcases on both ends, Huge Bonus Room, Walk in Storage and 3 Car Side Entry Garage.
- MLS® #2150804
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,951
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Smart Light(s)
- Date ListedMay 17th, 2020
- Address7037 Fiddlers Glen Dr.- Lot 110
- SubdivisionArrington Ridge
- CountyWilliamson County, TN
- Zip Code37014
- Interior FeaturesSmart Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCollege Grove Elementary
- MiddleFred J Page Middle School
- HighFred J Page High School
- Listing OfficeThe Jones Company of TN
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 2:54am CDT.