Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1204 Corlew Dr, Burns
OVER $70K IN UPGRADES BY SELLER * This home feels like NEW CONSTRUCTION WHEN YOU WALK IN * NEW KITCHEN WITH SOFT CLOSE CABINETRY * NEW GRANITE *NEW LIGHTING THROUGHOUT HOME *NEW TANK LESS WATER HEATER *NEW CENTRAL UNITS *NEW ROOF*NEW GAS LOGS *ALL NEW HARDWOOD FLOORS UPPER LEVEL BEDROOMS AND HALLWAY INCLUDING STAIRCASE *REFINISHED HARDWOODS ON MAIN LEVEL *CEILINGS, WALLS TRIM ALL FRESHLY PAINTED
- MLS® #2134272
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,273
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces5
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side,Aggregate
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 23rd, 2020
- Address1204 Corlew Dr
- SubdivisionMontgomery Bell Pointe
- CountyDickson County, TN
- Zip Code37029
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,Hot Tub,Utility Connection,Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryStuart Burns Elementary
- MiddleBurns Middle School
- HighDickson County High School
- Listing OfficeParker Peery Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 7:10am CDT.