Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3614 Wells Ct, Antioch
Just what you have been LOOKING for!!!! 2 bedrooms, 2 full bath unit in a duplex in Priest Lake area. New Hardwood in Living room, Dining room, and Bedrooms, New Tile in Bathrooms and Kitchen. The kitchen includes a refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher. Both Bathrooms are shower/tub combo. The utility room has hookups for washer & dryer. Privately Located on a Cul-de-sac with no through traffic. Welcome HOME!!
- MLS® #2119861
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,060
- Year Built1987
- TypeResidential Lease
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Wood Burning Fireplace
- AppliancesDisposal,Washer Dryer Hookup,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Oven
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedFebruary 3rd, 2020
- Days on Market4
- Address3614 Wells Ct
- Area8 - Davidson County (Interstate 40 E to Murfreesboro R)
- SubdivisionChelsea Of Priest Lake
- CountyDavidson County, TN
- Zip Code37013
- ElementarySmith Springs Elementary
- MiddleJohn F. Kennedy Middle School
- HighAntioch High School
- Listing OfficeIn The Loop REALTORS, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 8:40pm CDT.