Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
312 Andrew Dr, Clarksville
This AWESOME house has much to offer! Laminate flooring in the great room & hallway (fireplace not functional)- makes this the perfect place for friends or just relaxing with family. Great room opens up to the patio and nice level backyard! You will appreciate the updated flooring in the eat-in-kitchen, newer cabinets, great appliances and the updated windows throughout the house! Full bath off of the master bedroom (shower only)-makes this home a rare find!
- MLS® #2114348
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,262
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached - Rear,Concrete,Driveway
- Date ListedJanuary 15th, 2020
- Days on Market8
- Address312 Andrew Dr
- SubdivisionHermitage Estates
- CountyMontgomery County, TN
- Zip Code37042
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Storage,Utility Connection
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryMinglewood Elementary
- MiddleNew Providence Middle School
- HighNorthwest High School
- Listing OfficeValerie Hunter-Kelly and the Air Assault Team KW
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 5:10am CDT.