Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
268 Autumn Terrace Ln, Clarksville
This Large 4 Bed 2.5 Bath home has an Open Floor plan. Kitchen has granite counter tops, stainless appliances with double ovens, spacious bedrooms, large bonus room, covered rear patio and PVC privacy fence. America's Preferred Home Warranty is active.
- MLS® #2113640
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,627
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front,Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedJanuary 13th, 2020
- Days on Market14
- Address268 Autumn Terrace Ln
- Area76 - Montgomery County (St. Bethlehem, Dunbar Cave)
- SubdivisionThe Groves At Hearth
- CountyMontgomery County, TN
- Zip Code37040
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Utility Connection,Wood Burning Fireplace
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryOakland Elementary School
- MiddleNortheast Middle School
- HighNortheast High School
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Conroy, Marable & Holleman
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 8:55am CDT.