Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8015 Burning Tree Farms Rd, Arrington
Pre-Sale for comps only! DeFatta Custom built home featuring attached in-law suite (883sq.ft.)complete with great room/kitchen. Stunning 2 story foyer, media room, office, Vaulted ceiling in great room opening into kitchen & dining, screened in covered porch with outdoor kitchen & FP, exercise room and bonus + additional bedrooms up. Upgrades throughout!
- MLS® #2097986
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage5,389
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side
- ConstructionBrick,Hardboard Siding
- Date ListedNovember 7th, 2019
- Address8015 Burning Tree Farms Rd
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionBurning Tree Farms Sec1
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37014
- Interior FeaturesExtra Closets,In-Law Floorplan,Storage,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood Burning Fireplace
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCollege Grove Elementary
- MiddleFred J Page Middle School
- HighFred J Page High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:39am CST.