Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2841 Cobalt Drive Unit E, Clarksville
Wow what a great location just off Wilma Rudolph Convent to shopping and restaurants. This unit offers 2-bedrooms and 1 full bath, washer & dryer connections, Kitchen equipped with stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. There is carpet throughout the unit and Tile in the Kitchen and Bathroom area. Covered Deck to enjoy the outside air. Let s not forget to mention that Trash and Lawn Care is provided. No Pets allowed
- MLS® #2094377
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage850
- Year Built2007
- TypeResidential Lease
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces2
- GaragesConcrete,Parking Lot
- ConstructionFrame,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 25th, 2019
- Days on Market20
- Address2841 Cobalt Drive Unit E
- Area76 - Montgomery County (St. Bethlehem, Dunbar Cave)
- SubdivisionTerminal Road
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37040
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan(s),Utility Connection
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryOakland Elementary School
- MiddleNortheast Middle School
- HighNortheast High School
- Listing OfficeKeystone Realty and Management
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 11:54pm CST.