Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2450 Caroline Dr. Unit F, Clarksville
Wow what a great location just off Tiny Town and close to Fort Campbell. Check pout this cozy 2-bedrooms and 1.5 bath town home. Kitchen equipped with stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. There is carpet and tile throughout the unit. This unit also offers Central heat and AC and Trash and Lawn care provided. Small pets only and Tenants with pets are required to have current rabies vaccination records.
- MLS® #2089089
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,034
- Year Built1996
- TypeResidential Lease
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces2
- GaragesConcrete,Parking Lot
- Date ListedOctober 9th, 2019
- Days on Market40
- Address2450 Caroline Dr. Unit F
- Area76 - Montgomery County (St. Bethlehem, Dunbar Cave)
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37042
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan(s),Utility Connection
- AppliancesWasher Dryer Hookup,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Oven
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPisgah Elementary
- MiddleNortheast Middle School
- HighNortheast High School
- Listing OfficeKeystone Realty and Management
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 7:24am CST.