Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
668 Wild Fox Ct, Clarksville
Cul-de-sac home with XL fenced backyard in sought after Fox Crossing subdivision that is conveniently located 2 miles to Wilma Rudolph and 7 miles from Fort Campbell. Pics don't show how HUGE the master bedroom is, and plenty of space in the master bath as well! Office "nook" at the top of the stairs. Laundry located upstairs next to master.
- MLS® #2088604
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,780
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front,Driveway
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 10th, 2019
- Days on Market7
- Address668 Wild Fox Ct
- Area76 - Montgomery County (St. Bethlehem, Dunbar Cave)
- SubdivisionFox Crossing
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37040
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryOakland Elementary School
- MiddleNortheast Middle School
- HighNortheast High School
- Listing OfficeThe Group Keller Williams Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 4:39am CST.