Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
168 Dundee Dr, Clarksville
New Quality Built Townhomes, 2 Bdrms & 2 Full Baths, LVT Flooring in the Entry Foyer-Grt Rm and Kitchen, Granite Ctop's, Double Door Pantry, SS Appliances, Five Ft Shower in Upstairs Bath, Volume Ceilings, Large Deck w/Privacy, 2-Car rear load Garage, Community Pool-Clubhouse w/ Exercise Rm, Picnic Pavilion & Playground.
- MLS® #2082160
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,220
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeHorizontal Property Regime - Attached
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Fitness Center,Playground,Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Rear
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedSeptember 17th, 2019
- Address168 Dundee Dr
- Area77 - Montgomery County (Memorial Dr, Hwy 76, Sango)
- SubdivisionWilson Green
- CountyMontgomery County, TN
- Zip Code37043
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Utility Connection
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySango Elementary
- MiddleRichview Middle School
- HighClarksville High School
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Conroy, Marable & Holleman
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 11:25am CDT.