Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
709 Evening Ave, Antioch
Beautiful home in Sunset Hills with open foyer and 2 story ceiling. 3 large bedrooms, 2.5 baths, living room w/fireplace, large and spacious kitchen w/bay window in the breakfast area, bonus room, and formal dining room. Spacious master suite has plenty of natural light and jacuzzi w/ a separate shower. Plenty of closet space & walk-in attic storage.
- MLS® #2081920
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,500
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedSeptember 18th, 2019
- Days on Market20
- Address709 Evening Ave
- Area1 - Davidson County (Murfreesboro Rd to I-65)
- SubdivisionSunset Hills
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37013
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Storage,Utility Connection
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHenry Maxwell Elementary School
- MiddleThurgood Marshall Middle School
- HighCane Ridge High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Legacy Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 9:42am CST.