Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6010 Serene Valley Trail, Franklin
Beautiful custom built home on 25 wooded acres, 2 miles from Leipers Fork Village, 5605 sq ft, 4 beds, 5.5 baths, HW floors throughout, chef's kitchen with high end finishes, 2 beds on main, large screened porch, stack stoned FP, amazing wine room, butlers pantry with dishwasher/ice maker, oversized laundry, bonus room/theater, all beds have en suite baths,TOTAL PRIVACY!
- MLS® #2081035
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,605
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces9
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side
- ConstructionBrick,Fiber Cement
- Date ListedSeptember 13th, 2019
- Days on Market2
- Address6010 Serene Valley Trail
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionLeipers Fork/Franklin
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesExtra Closets,Storage
- AppliancesFreezer,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHillsboro Elementary/ Middle School
- MiddleHillsboro Elementary/ Middle School
- HighIndependence High School
- Listing OfficeSynergy Realty Network, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 11:41am CDT.