Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
49 Dunbar, Clarksville
New Construction in highly coveted Rossview School District!! Close to Interstate for easy #Commute!! BEAUTIFUL OPEN CONCEPT Home on ONE LEVEL! Engineered HARDWOOD FLOORS in Great Room, FIREPLACE, CUSTOM CABINETS, GRANITE COUNTERS w/HUGE Island Bar-Top, TILE Back-splash & STAINLESS STEEL Appliances! MASTER w/SEPARATE SOAKING TUB! Covered Back Patio!
- MLS® #2081006
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,620
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 13th, 2019
- Days on Market63
- Address49 Dunbar
- Area76 - Montgomery County (St. Bethlehem, Dunbar Cave)
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37043
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan(s),Utility Connection,Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryRossview Elementary
- MiddleRossview Middle School
- HighRossview High School
- Listing OfficeReliant Realty ERA Powered
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 10:09am CDT.