Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5350 Leipers Creek Rd, Franklin
Beautiful flat 30 acre farm a mile from the Village of Leipers Fork! Home features 3 beds/3.5 baths, HW floors on main floor, in ground salt water pool, screened porch, 2 fireplaces, lots of storage, 3 car garage (space above can be finished), Leipers Creek at the back of property, small barn, renovate existing home or build your dream home! Completely private with mature trees!
- MLS® #2080583
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,127
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side,Gravel
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBarn,Garage Door Opener
- Date ListedSeptember 12th, 2019
- Days on Market30
- Address5350 Leipers Creek Rd
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionLeipers Fork/Franklin
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHillsboro Elementary/ Middle School
- MiddleHillsboro Elementary/ Middle School
- HighIndependence High School
- Listing OfficeSynergy Realty Network, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 3:10am CDT.