Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1625 N. Lovvorn Rd, Christiana
Can live like a 4 br + bonus room home. Splendid executive home on nearly 11acres! Includes 3-STALL HORSE BARN, FENCED, GREENHOUSE, PROF. EXT. LIGHTING & IRRIGATION, STORM SHELTER/PANIC ROOM, newer appliances, large living spaces, smart floor plan, NEW/UPGRADED landscaping, and large 3-car garage! AVG ELECT. BILL ONLY $55 MO!
- MLS® #2078609
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,028
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces7
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side,Circular Driveway,Gravel
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System,Stable,Storage,Storm Shelter
- RoofSolar Panel
- Date ListedSeptember 5th, 2019
- Days on Market60
- Address1625 N. Lovvorn Rd
- Area27 - South Rutherford County
- SubdivisionLovvorn Est Sec 2
- CountyRutherford County
- Zip Code37037
- AppliancesFreezer,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryChristiana Elementary
- MiddleChristiana Middle School
- HighRockvale High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Elite
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 5:24am CST.