Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3300 Mallard Dr, Clarksville
Very well maintained 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home just minutes from Fort Campbell. Large living room with new laminate flooring, wood burning fire place and lots of natural light. Great eat in kitchen! Half bath on main floor. Master has private bath and great closet space. Screened in deck. Wooded lot, no back yard neighbors.
- MLS® #2077463
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,458
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Date ListedSeptember 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market29
- Address3300 Mallard Dr
- Area75 - Montgomery County (41A North of Ringgold Creek)
- SubdivisionPembrook Place
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37042
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan,Extra Closets,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBarkers Mill Elementary
- MiddleWest Creek Middle School
- HighWest Creek High School
- Listing OfficeReliant Realty Property Management
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 6:40pm CDT.