Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
28 Reserve At Hickory Wild, Clarksville
Charming home in the Reserve at Hickory Wild with 4 BR, 3 Full Baths plus Bonus Room. Kitchen has breakfast nook and formal dining room. Living room has stone fireplace. Master suite is on main floor with walk in closet. Vaulted, trey and coffered ceilings, wainscoting, subway tile backsplash plus lots of other custom touches. Photos are examples only.
- MLS® #2074084
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,420
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedAugust 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market17
- Address28 Reserve At Hickory Wild
- Area76 - Montgomery County (St. Bethlehem, Dunbar Cave)
- SubdivisionReserve at Hickory Wild
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37043
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryOakland Elementary School
- MiddleRossview Elementary
- HighRossview High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 5:10pm CDT.