Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4107 Old Light Cir, Arrington
Beautiful home in the coveted King's Chapel community! Open livings areas, gourmet kitchen w/Wolf stainless appliances, main level master, master closet connecting to laundry rm, 2 bonus rms, 3-car garage w/pedestrian door, covered porch overlooking common area & mature trees. Great community amenities.
- MLS® #2073248
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,611
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Fitness Center,Gated Community,Pool
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Sprinkler
- ConstructionBrick,Fiber Cement
- Date ListedAugust 20th, 2019
- Days on Market14
- Address4107 Old Light Cir
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionKings Chapel
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37014
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCollege Grove Elementary
- MiddleFred J Page Middle School
- HighFred J Page High School
- Listing OfficePARKS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 5:41am CDT.