Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
545 Pond Apple Rd, Clarksville
**$5,000 DECORATING ALLOWANCE**ALL Brick Basement Home on 1.2 Acre Bluff Overlooking the River*Kitchen w/Island & Pantry*Huge Sunroom Backyard w/Views of Private Yard & Valleys*Master on Main & All 3 Bedrooms Upstairs have Bathroom & Walk-in Closet*Large Greatroom with Fireplace*Room to Grow in Unfinished Basement + 3 Cars*Loads of Storage*Ready For Large Family
- MLS® #2073016
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,262
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side,Concrete,Driveway
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedAugust 19th, 2019
- Days on Market56
- Address545 Pond Apple Rd
- Area77 - Montgomery County (Memorial Dr, Hwy 76, Sango)
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37043
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,Redecorated,Storage,Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBarksdale Elementary
- MiddleRossview Middle School
- HighRossview High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty dba Debra Butts & Associate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 5:39pm CST.