Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
176 Deerview Ln, Clarksville
Amazing 2 story plantation style home 4 bedrooms 3.5 bath. Formal living room, living room w/wood burning fireplace. 2 studies. Large master on main w/separate tub/shower, 2 WIC, double vanity with make-up area. Kitchen with tons of counter space/cabinets, island with built-in stove. Formal dining room. Storm shelter in basement. Pole barn on 28 +/- acres.
- MLS® #2062429
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,264
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces5
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side,Concrete,Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesBarn(s),Garage Door Opener
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedJuly 18th, 2019
- Days on Market100
- Address176 Deerview Ln
- Area77 - Montgomery County (Memorial Dr, Hwy 76, Sango)
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37043
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Central Vacuum,Extra Closets,Utility Connection,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood Burning Fireplace
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryEast Montgomery Elementary
- MiddleRichview Middle School
- HighClarksville High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on December 7th, 2019 at 5:24am CST.