Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1417 Newhaven Dr. (lot #108), Brentwood
Popular Marissa plan with FINISHED basement on homesite backing to treed common area*Just a short walk to pool and clubhouse*Gorgeous Ford built home with open layout*covered outdoor living with wood burning fireplace*master and guest bedrooms on main*Come visit award winning Witherspoon*
- MLS® #2061342
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage7,774
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Park,Playground,Pool,Underground Utilities,Trail(s)
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Gas Grill,Irrigation System
- Date ListedJuly 15th, 2019
- Days on Market213
- Address1417 Newhaven Dr. (lot #108)
- Area10 - Williamson County
- CountyWilliamson County, TN
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesStorage,Utility Connection,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood Burning Fireplace
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryCrockett Elementary
- MiddleWoodland Middle School
- HighRavenwood High School
- Listing OfficeFridrich & Clark Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 9:40am CDT.