Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4017 Old Light Cir, Arrington
One-of-a-kind Carbine built 4BR/3.5BA home in gated Kings Chapel. Hardwoods and tile throughout first floor. Chef's kitchen with stainless appliances, granite and a huge eat-in island. Custom wall in dining room. Upgraded railing on front and back porches. 3 car side entry garage. Backyard perfect for a pool!
- MLS® #2055442
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,745
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Fitness Center,Gated Community,Playground,Pool,Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Sprinkler
- Date ListedJune 27th, 2019
- Days on Market96
- Address4017 Old Light Cir
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionKings Chapel Sec 4A
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37014
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCollege Grove Elementary
- MiddleFred J Page Middle School
- HighFred J Page High School
- Listing OfficeAmerican Heritage Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 8:26pm CDT.