Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1250 Paradise Hill Rd, Clarksville
Pictures do not do this home justice! Must See, totally redone! Brand new to the studs! Featuring granite counter tops and custom barn door with built in shelves in Both the bathroom and laundry room. This home has the most beautiful tree in the back yard you'll love sitting under on the deck all year long. Back yard will be fully fenced in the coming week. This home has brand new roof, HVAC, Windows, water heater, flooring, insulation, plumbing and electrical. This one will go fast!
- MLS® #2046994
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets
- AppliancesOther Energy Star Appliance,Freezer,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryMoore Elementary
- MiddleRichview Middle School
- HighClarksville High School
- Listing OfficeByers & Harvey Inc.
- Address1250 Paradise Hill Rd
- Area77 - Montgomery County (Memorial Dr, Hwy 76, Sango)
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37040
- Date ListedJune 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market22
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 5:56am CDT.