Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
149 Kingston's Cove, Clarksville
This home is a Must See! This beautiful 4 bedroom, new construction home is move in ready and located close to Fort Campbell and local shopping. Hardwood, Tile, Granite, Vaulted, and Trey ceilings the list goes on for this home. Come enjoy your privacy with no backyard neighbors. Home comes with a $10,000 buyer incentive that can be used for blinds, buyers closing costs, fridge, etc.
- MLS® #2046546
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,517
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedJune 1st, 2019
- Days on Market121
- Address149 Kingston's Cove
- Area75 - Montgomery County (41A North of Ringgold Creek)
- SubdivisionKingston's Cove
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37042
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Utility Connection
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHazelwood Elementary
- MiddleWest Creek Middle School
- HighWest Creek High School
- Listing OfficeQuirion Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 5:10pm CDT.