Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
212 Hutchins Camp Terrace, Clarksville
Price Reduction!!!!! Absolutely Gorgeous 4 bed, 3 bath home in a Great Community! Great Room with Fireplace. Chef's Kitchen with Island, Granite Counter tops and Pantry. Formal Dinning Room. Master Suite with His and Her's WIC's. Extra Large Bonus Room. Covered Porch and Covered Patio.
- MLS® #2035487
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,717
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedApril 30th, 2019
- Days on Market158
- Address212 Hutchins Camp Terrace
- Area77 - Montgomery County (Memorial Dr, Hwy 76, Sango)
- SubdivisionStones Manor
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37043
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan,Extra Closets
- AppliancesOther Energy Star Appliance,Garbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryRossview Elementary
- MiddleRossview Middle School
- HighRossview High School
- Listing OfficeCrye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 7:10pm CDT.