Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1487 Trainer Rd, Clarksville
Beautiful 4 bedroom home on just over half an acre corner lot. Great family layout. The bonus room features it's own bedroom and full bath perfect for nanny or mother in-law suit. Great fenced in back yard with permanent fire pit for back yard summer fun. The 3 car garage is a must see, plenty of room for all your garage needs.
- MLS® #2017723
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,266
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleSplit Foyer
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side
- ConstructionFrame,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 6th, 2019
- Days on Market48
- Address1487 Trainer Rd
- Area74 - Montgomery County (Dover Rd to Dotsonville Rd)
- SubdivisionDeer Hollow Estates
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37042
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,Storage
- AppliancesIce Maker,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMinglewood Elementary
- MiddleNew Providence Middle School
- HighNorthwest High School
- Listing OfficeByers & Harvey Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 14th, 2020 at 2:24am CDT.