Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1208 Henry Place Blvd., Clarksville
Grand Foyer; 5th bdr with full bathroom on main; open concept living space; coffer ceiling in living & dining rm, extensive crown & trim thru-out; Kitchen- granite counters. Tree buffer in backyard! Only 10 minutes from Fort Campbell, 5 minutes to Publix. Walk to School!
- MLS® #2011822
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,908
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front,Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 14th, 2019
- Days on Market22
- Address1208 Henry Place Blvd.
- Area75 - Montgomery County (41A North of Ringgold Creek)
- SubdivisionWest Creek Farms
- CountyMontgomery County, TN
- Zip Code37042
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,Utility Connection,Walk-In Closet(s)
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWest Creek Elementary School
- MiddleWest Creek Middle School
- HighWest Creek High School
- Listing OfficeTennessee Family One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on September 28th, 2020 at 11:55pm CDT.