Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 Inverness Dr, Burns
Has kick-out clause. Fabulous light filled home with a basement and a garage so large it screams for a workshop.Bonus/den/media room makes a great 4th bedroom,teen or inlaw suite with a full bath. Storm shelter, wet bar, butler's pantry,great views from 20x8 private balcony.9x8 laundry w sink.Master w 2 closets.Walk in attic storage.Gas range. One acre lot.
- MLS® #2011718
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,324
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Storm Shelter
- Date ListedFebruary 14th, 2019
- Days on Market202
- Address106 Inverness Dr
- Area15 - Dickson County
- SubdivisionInverness Estates
- CountyDickson County
- Zip Code37029
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Storage,Utility Connection,Wet Bar
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryStuart Burns Elementary
- MiddleDickson Middle School
- HighDickson County High School
- Listing OfficeThe Wilson Group Real Estate Services
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 7:11am CDT.