Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1731 Cabana Drive, Clarksville
Awesome floor plan w/ hardwood & tile floors, covered deck, formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, gas fireplace, large garage & large lot. Fenced in backyard. Master bath double vanities & separate shower & tub. Pets are subject to owner approval, no vicious breeds or puppies under 12 months. Pet fee is non-refundable.
- MLS® #1994154
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,150
- Year Built2011
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedDecember 5th, 2018
- Days on Market8
- Address1731 Cabana Drive
- Area76 - Montgomery County (St. Bethlehem, Dunbar Cave)
- SubdivisionAutumnwood Farms
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37042
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan
- AppliancesWasher Dryer Connection,Microwave,Dishwasher,Oven,Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPisgah Elementary
- MiddleNortheast Middle School
- HighNortheast High School
- Listing OfficeHorizon Realty & Management
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 7:10pm CDT.