Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7284 Santeelah Way, Antioch
Exceptional Rental! Immaculate & loaded w/ upgrades thru-out. Real Plantation shutters on all windows;, 5"plank hdwd flrs. in all of downstairs except Mstr.BR; granite counters; fully updated kitchen; incl. W&D. Large bonus with walk-in storage.
- MLS® #1656718
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,180
- Year Built2012
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Water Available,Sewer Available
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedJuly 27th, 2015
- Days on Market15
- Address7284 Santeelah Way
- Area1 - Davidson County (Murfreesboro Rd to I-65)
- SubdivisionIndian Creek
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37013
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,Storage,Utility Connection,Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHenry Maxwell Elementary School
- MiddleThurgood Marshall Middle School
- HighCane Ridge High School
- Listing OfficeWestgate Property Mgt., LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 4th, 2020 at 12:24am CDT.