Thompson’s Station

Thompson’s Station, nicknamed “Tennessee’s Village Green,” is located in Williamson County. The town was settled in 1780 and was renamed a couple of times before finally being named after Elijah Thompson, an early settler who donated land to the area. It’s now a region with great school systems, tons of outdoor activities and two places listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places - the Jacob Critz House and the Thomas L. Critz House. Thompson’s Station strives to preserve its uniqueness while still embracing change. 

Click Here To Search New Construction In Thompson's Station!

Thompson’s Station

All Listings Under $100,000 $100,000 - $200,000
$200,000 - $300,000 $300,000 - $400,000 $400,000 - $500,000
$500,000 - $600,000 $600,000 - $700,000 $700,000 - $800,000
$800,000 - $900,000 $900,000 - $1,000,000 Over $1,000,000
300 Properties Found. Showing Page 1 of 50
Map
Sort by:

The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.

Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.

Copyright 2017 RealTracs Solutions.

Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2017 at 6:32am CST.