Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
609 Summertime Ct, Antioch
Fabulous all one level living with no HOA! 3 bedrooms, 2 baths split bedroom plan. Large living room with a cozy fireplace and a cathedral ceiling. Upgraded kitchen and baths, crown mouldings. New laminate and barnwood tile kitchen. Move-in ready! Huge master suite w/2 sinks and raised height vanity. Fenced backyard with cottage style storage. Quiet cul-de-sac in a prime location. Hurry, this one won't last long!
- MLS® #2075850
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,286
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryThomas A. Edison Elementary School
- MiddleJohn F. Kennedy Middle School
- HighAntioch High School
- Listing OfficeWilliamson Real Estate
- Address609 Summertime Ct
- Area8 - Davidson County (Interstate 40 E to Murfreesboro R)
- SubdivisionTowne Village Of The Count
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37013
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Building
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedAugust 28th, 2019
- Days on Market14
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 9:55am CDT.