Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3339 N Henderson Way, Clarksville
Beautiful and unique 4 bedroom home. Large open living spaces with arches in the dining room and second story hallway. Spacious kitchen with lots of cabinet space and double oven. This house is located minutes from I-24 and 15 minutes from Ft. Campbell! Make sure you see it before it's gone!
- MLS® #2057097
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,479
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedJuly 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market21
- Address3339 N Henderson Way
- Area75 - Montgomery County (41A North of Ringgold Creek)
- SubdivisionPatrick Place
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37042
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Utility Connection,Wood Burning FP
- AppliancesOther Energy Star Appliance,Microwave,Dishwasher
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHazelwood Elementary
- MiddleWest Creek Middle School
- HighWest Creek High School
- Listing OfficeClarksville.Com Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 2:25am CDT.