Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Salem Road, Clarksville
BEAUTIFUL OPEN CONCEPT Home on ONE LEVEL! 0.87 ACRES in the COUNTRY! Engineered HARDWOOD FLOORS in Great Room, STACKED STONE FIREPLACE, CUSTOM CABINETS, GRANITE COUNTERS w/HUGE Island Bar-Top, TILE Back-splash & STAINLESS STEEL Appliances! MASTER w/SEPARATE SOAKING TUB! Covered Back Patio! NO HOA! LOW County Taxes! Physical address is 724 Salem Rd.
- MLS® #2049067
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,620
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedJune 7th, 2019
- Days on Market72
- Address1 Salem Road
- Area72 - Montgomery County(Cumberland Hts., Palmyra)
- SubdivisionRural Country
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37040
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryMontgomery Central Elementary
- MiddleMontgomery Central Middle School
- HighMontgomery Central High School
- Listing OfficeReliant Realty ERA Powered
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 5:40am CDT.