Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2846 Chatfield Drive, Clarksville
READY IN JULY, THIS 4 OR 5 BEDROOM HOME IS VERY OPEN WITH BIG GREAT ROOM OPENING INTO KITCHEN/GRANITE COUNTERS, LOTS OF CABINETS AND OVERHANGING BREAKFAST BAR/BIG COVERED PATIO/UTILITY ROOM HAS EXTRA CABINETS AND LAUNDRY SINK/MUD ROOM FEATURES SHIPLAP BENCH WITH CLOSET AND COAT RACK/SODDED YARD FRONT AND BACK
- MLS® #2046273
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,204
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedMay 31st, 2019
- Days on Market37
- Address2846 Chatfield Drive
- Area77 - Montgomery County (Memorial Dr, Hwy 76, Sango)
- SubdivisionWOODFORD ESTATES
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37043
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Storage
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- HeatingTwo Systems
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySango Elementary
- MiddleRichview Middle School
- HighClarksville High School
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 6:25pm CDT.