Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3652 S Jot Dr, Clarksville
Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom ranch in Arbour Green South. This home boasts a large living room with stone fireplace plus a bonus room above the garage. Generous bedrooms and a large walk in closet in the master bedroom. New water heater and vinyl floors. The large fenced yard is perfect for relaxation and your summer cookouts. A must see!
- MLS® #2040838
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,728
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 15th, 2019
- Days on Market10
- Address3652 S Jot Dr
- Area76 - Montgomery County (St. Bethlehem, Dunbar Cave)
- SubdivisionArbour Greene South
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37040
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Smoke Alarm,Utility Connection,Wood Burning FP
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryNortheast Elementary
- MiddleNortheast Middle School
- HighNortheast High School
- Listing OfficeBenchmark Realty, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 5:09pm CDT.