Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
425 River Heights Dr, Clarksville
This a beautiful 3 bed 2 full and 2 half bath home is in the River Heights subdivision, it has NO backyard neighbors and has a large fenced in back yard. The HUGE bonus room has one of the half baths. The home also has a pool in the back that is ready to go for the summer! BONUS ROOM AND FORMAL DINING ROOM!
- MLS® #2035984
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,059
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front,Driveway
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 1st, 2019
- Days on Market43
- Address425 River Heights Dr
- Area76 - Montgomery County (St. Bethlehem, Dunbar Cave)
- SubdivisionRiver Heights
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37040
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Microwave
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBurt Elementary
- MiddleKenwood Middle School
- HighKenwood High School
- Listing OfficeReliant Realty ERA Powered
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 10:10am CDT.