Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
32 Lot Chestnut Hills, Clarksville
Brand new construction with all the bells and whistles. Granite counter tops, wood floors, carpet, tile in all the wet areas, over sized bonus room, very nice master bath, 2 car garage and room to grow. There is still time to make selections if you hurry. Home sits on a cul-d-sac. Every home in this neighborhood is new.
- MLS® #2025690
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,986
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedApril 1st, 2019
- Days on Market4
- Address32 Lot Chestnut Hills
- Area74 - Montgomery County (Dover Rd to Dotsonville Rd)
- SubdivisionChestnut Hills
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37042
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Smoke Alarm,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryLiberty Elementary
- MiddleNew Providence Middle School
- HighNorthwest High School
- Listing OfficeCrye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 4:25am CDT.