Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1212 Henry Place Blvd, Clarksville
New Plan presented by Nason Homes. ONLY 10 miles from FT Campbell and 5 MINs to Publix, this 3 story, open concept home boasts GRANTE TOPS in the kitchen, COFFER CEILING in Living rm, TILE SHOWER in owner bath w/ tile back splash, DBL vanity, 3rd floor BONUS RM w/ half bath and a 3 CAR GARAGE. Homesite has tree buffer for PRIVACY w/no NEIGHBOR in back of you.
- MLS® #2018756
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,802
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 9th, 2019
- Days on Market99
- Address1212 Henry Place Blvd
- Area75 - Montgomery County (41A North of Ringgold Creek)
- SubdivisionWest Creek Farms
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37042
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryWest Creek Elementary School
- MiddleWest Creek Middle School
- HighWest Creek High School
- Listing OfficeTennessee Family One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 5:55pm CDT.