Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1859 Darlington Dr, Clarksville
Beautiful 2 story home. Kitchen completely remodeled in Dec of 2018. Hardwood floors, Frml Dr, Frml LR, FP in GR, All bdrms up. Trey in Mstr. Double Vanity in Mstr. Walkin Closet. Huge bonus room. Privacy fenced backyard. 2 car garage. This house is more than perfect. Move in ready.
- MLS® #2015023
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,570
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 27th, 2019
- Address1859 Darlington Dr
- Area76 - Montgomery County (St. Bethlehem, Dunbar Cave)
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37042
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Redecorated,Smoke Alarm,Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPisgah Elementary
- MiddleNortheast Middle School
- HighNortheast High School
- Listing OfficeYour Real Estate & Rental Agency
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 6:10pm CDT.