Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
30 Reserve At Sango Mills, Clarksville
**PRESOLD** Stunning open concept house! 4 bedrooms upstairs. Master suite on main floor with a tiled shower and tub. Carpet in all bedrooms upstairs, tile in all wet areas, and beautiful faux wood laminate on 1st level. Beautiful granite counter tops with SS appliances! Detailed tall ceilings in living room! *Example photos, actual finishes may vary.*
- MLS® #2008855
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedFebruary 4th, 2019
- Address30 Reserve At Sango Mills
- Area74 - Montgomery County (Dover Rd to Dotsonville Rd)
- SubdivisionReserve at Sango Mills
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37043
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryRossview Elementary
- MiddleRossview Middle School
- HighRossview High School
- Listing OfficeQ Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 9:55am CDT.