Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2971 Spanntown Rd, Arrington
Stunning Custom Executive Home on 5 Serene Beautiful Acres in Heart of Williamson County! Kitchen w/gorgeous granite, tile, 5 Star Gas Stove, Subzero Fridge paneled front fridge, All bedrooms have baths ensuite! Addt'l appx 2200 sq ft framed basement for storage or finish! Easy access to I 840 for easy commute N/S/E/W! Very private setting! Additional adjoining acreage available.
- MLS® #2005585
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,696
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Wood Siding
- Date ListedJanuary 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market126
- Address2971 Spanntown Rd
- Area10 - Williamson County
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37014
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Central Vacuum,Extra Closets,Storage
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCollege Grove Elementary
- MiddleFred J Page Middle School
- HighFred J Page High School
- Listing OfficeList For Less Realty, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Synergy Realty Network are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 1:40pm CDT.